Nauticam Nikon Z6 II, Z7 II Underwater Housing
Nauticam is constantly rethinking their underwater housing designs to create the absolute best user experience when shooting underwater, and the Nauticam Nikon Z7II, Z6II Underwater Housing is no exception. Their housings are crafted from high quality aluminum with controls and dials designed for great ergonomics (ease of use). The housing is depth rated to 100m, maintains a fairly small footprint making it great for traveling. All buttons are clearly labeled, it includes two fiber optic ports and a leak sensor. Lastly the rotating housing latch is secure yet easy to use.
HDMI 2.0 Support
The NA-Z7II housing features the larger opening, M28 bulkhead which allows you to use Nauticam HDMI 2.0 Cables to connect to your recorders such as Atomos Ninja V
Patented Port Locking System
The locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever.
FTZ Adapter Support
The housing supports the FTZ adapter with Nikon F Mount Lenses using the N120 Port System.
Stainless Steel Handle Brackets
The steel brackets included with the housing provides stability and eliminates the flex and wobble when using big strobes or video lights. It also serves as attachment points for accessories such as lanyards.
- Excellent Egonomics - Cotrol buttons, dials and lever are strategically located to be available at your fingertips
- Flash Trigger - The NA-Z7II comes with Nauticam's self powered manual flash trigger preinstalled.
- Integrated Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
Read our Full Nikon Z6 II, Z7 II Review to lean more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.
Nikon Z 7II Sample Underwater Video & Review
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Nikon Z6 II, Z7 II Underwater Housings
- Nauticam Housings
- Underwater Photography Equipment
- Best Underwater Strobes
- Dimension: 360mm(W) x 200mm(H) x 160mm(D)
- Weight on Land: 3.1kg
- Weight Underwater: -0.07kg (with camera and battery)
- Port System: N120
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Nauticam NA-Z7II Housing
- 90122 Housing O-ring, lubricant and removal tool
- CR2032 Battery (for vacuum system)
- Padded Travel Case
- Allen Wrench Set